Hi, a very good day everyone.
I'm waking up earlier than usual. I want to start my December with a new version of me. The better one compare with yesterday. I hope that all of us can strive hard to be better us every day.
This past few days had been hectic days for me as I'm currently in my study week session. Is that the correct term. Hm. I've been home since May and I'm happy to be able to undergo the study week process in home. It is kind of experience in a lifetime. I know that some might feel that it is really pressure for us. It is true and I'm not going to deny it but to see it from another side, we can realize that actually there are things that we can learn from it.
One of them, we will realize that actually we can learn everywhere, anywhere and at anytime. We should not limit or restrict ourselves in process of improving our knowledge. We should change our mindset that we need to have specific area and specific time to study but become more flexible person. I know it is going to take some times for us to change but it is a good kickstart for us to start our changing process by having the thought or idea first.
Then, we can learn on how to be independent. I know some of us like me, loves to rely on our friends. I don't say that it is a bad idea but we have to grab this opportunity of being away from our friends, to start study on our own. I know there is advise saying, 'if you want to go fast, work alone, but if you want to go far, work together'. It is good to work together but at least for this restricted time of not able to meet our friends physically, we can learn to push on ourselves to the limit and not too depend on others
I think that I've write too lengthy. I hope that you guys have idea on what I've tried to share. Good day and good luck. Pray for me to get super excellent mark and pass my foundation exam. Thank you.
lots of love,
momlittlegirl
No comments:
Post a Comment